Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I hope there is a 'candlekeep' style intro in Caed Nua

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Valmy

Valmy

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 788 posts
  • Steam:valmy77
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I'm guessing here, but I'd say eothas not just kills you but smashes you that hard that your soul is flung in a random (!) body that is a few kilometres away, as awakened soul. There you go, lvl 1 char with different race/sex/skills.

That would be lame as hell.

Zap Gun For Hire

Zap Gun For Hire

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Haha. Pillars 1's ending gets an additional twist...or got the twist back in 26th february some of us are learning now :p

There's more!? Or do you mean the Battle of Caed Nua? Because that was epic.

I can see a Candlekeep intro working quite nicely, but it might be quite sad to see Korgrak and all my chums get murderised :(

NIts just if you upgrade Caed Nua and make it safe etc it becomes a traveler's beacon in the end which means when Eothas erupts there is a bigger death toll.

By an amazing stroke of good fortune, Eothas erupts on the one day of the week that the park is closed to visitors. ;)
  • Baltic likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users