Swoop Bikes

That's another thing that bothered me in KOTOR.

Say you're on Tatooine dealing with some scumbag, and you use Dominate Mind to get a few extra credits out of said scumbag, Bastilla would chastise you. Look, you're taking money away from a scumbag to buy equipment that will help you take down Malak. It's not like Bastilla hasn't used questionable morals towards pursuing a higher goal (lying to you about being Revan).

It seemed rather hypocritcal.

Well, you can also look at where Bastila ended up... :p

That's another thing that bothered me in KOTOR.

Say you're on Tatooine dealing with some scumbag, and you use Dominate Mind to get a few extra credits out of said scumbag, Bastilla would chastise you.  Look, you're taking money away from a scumbag to buy equipment that will help you take down Malak.  It's not like Bastilla hasn't used questionable morals towards pursuing a higher goal (lying to you about being Revan).

It seemed rather hypocritcal.

:D

Tell me about it!

The real irony comes when she can't seem to reconcile with her own mother, her own mother for crying out loud! <_<

Obviously it is a morally 'good' thing to do, but she still needs your prodding & encouragement to do so. :p

(And don't get me started on how Carth gets all "I wish I never met you" just becauset his spoiled little brat 'grew up' and realized what a loser Carth actually was! :angry: )

manthing2.jpg

I tried to redeem Carth's son. I was coming back with proof that the Sith were evil, but I had just visited the Star Map on Korriban and killed some Sith in the process. When I get back to the Academy, I'm attacked by a bunch of Sith, and Carth's son is attacking me before I get the chance to talk to him. I watched as Carth put a blaster bolt in the head of his own son. During the rest of the game, all Carth was stuck on dialogue for the unfinished quest, not acknowledging that he killed his kid.

It was pretty sad.

It would be so cool if your Swoop had a flucuating value dependent on your Tournament wins/Title status etc. So you coud win a few Prizes with your crappy bike, and then sell it for a fortune because it's a "Champions Swoop Bike". B)

hey- that sounds really good. it'd also be nice to place bets on swoop races besides having to participate in them.

i figure someone in the galaxy might be interested to buy the lucky bike of a champion. you know- a hutt collector approaching and giving money for your old scrap. it'd be a nice way to make some additional cash for new items.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

During the rest of the game, all Carth was stuck on dialogue for the unfinished quest, not acknowledging that he killed his kid.

It was pretty sad.

:rolleyes:

"we have to go to korriban. i have to save dustil."

"carth... i'm sorry, but your son is dead."

"no, no, you don't understand... we have to go to korriban. i have to save dustil."

"he's DEAD, carth. dustil is dead."

"no- we have to go to korriban. i have to-"

*sigh*

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

During the rest of the game, all Carth was stuck on dialogue for the unfinished quest, not acknowledging that he killed his kid.

It was pretty sad.

Mission did the same thing when I killed her loser of a brother in the sand people enclave.

Raven: "Damn it Mission snap out of it I killed your brother and fed him to the Bantha herd! Hell he is probably Bantha crap by now geez!"

Cheers!

and now for something completely different! *ahem* back on topic, that would be cool to have upgradeable swoop bikes, but after an immersive storyline and tweaked combat system and force powers. As for upgrading your swoop, you should also have the option to apply to MTV's "Pimp my Ride" so you can have pink velvet seats, spinners, a sweet stereo system, a fishtank in the back, and a nice paint job... :rolleyes: :ph34r: