BUG: Blessing of the Gods

Mysterio

Question

While playing the first scenario of AD1, Base Merisiel encountered the Henchman Tsuto Kaijitsu.  For the check, she revealed her Mace:

mjuAq9z.jpg

I then switched to Base Harsk who was going to discard his Blessings of the Gods to add another d8 to the check.  But when I dragged it, the bury mound appeared; choosing it added 2d8 to the check.  Alternatively, when I clicked on it, Discard and Bury were displayed:

5BqmiqI.jpg

Unless I'm overlooking something, Bury shouldn't be allowed.  In fact, I've never been given the option to bury a BotG card when adding a die to a check.

3 answers to this question

Unless I'm overlooking something, Bury shouldn't be allowed.  In fact, I've never been given the option to bury a BotG card when adding a die to a check.

The BotG is simply copying the Blessing of Lamashtu visible as the top card on blessings deck.  It is giving you the ability to:

"Discard this card to add 1 die to any check. Bury this card to add 2 dice to any check to defeat a monster."

If you tap on the Blessings Deck, there should also be an option to toggle on/off the BotG/FotG copy ability.

• Like 1

The bury option came from BoG's power to copy the top card of the Blessing Discard pile, which is the Blessing of Lamashtu, which in turn has the power that it may be buried to add two dice to a check to defeat a monster. As far as I'm concerned, everything you experienced is working as intended.

• Like 1

The BotG is simply copying the Blessing of Lamashtu visible as the top card on blessings deck.  It is giving you the ability to:

"Discard this card to add 1 die to any check. Bury this card to add 2 dice to any check to defeat a monster."

If you tap on the Blessings Deck, there should also be an option to toggle on/off the BotG/FotG copy ability.

How did I not remember to check this?  Thanks for reminding me!