Hi everyone!

Antonio94

Since I haven't seen any introduction thread or board here so I hope this is legit. Sorry if I'm mistook. So anyway...

Hi everyone! I'm newbie here  :D . I'm quite a gamer myself and currently I'm still playing games, especially RPG. Some of my favorite are: Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).

Currently I'm working on a RPG maker game project with my friends, though it's a simple project but I think I need to learn more about game designing, especially in term of story writing and character design (I'm working in those two aspects). I intend to choose game designing as my long-time career so I think learning as much as possible is necessary.

I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!

• Like 4

Since I haven't seen any introduction thread or board here so I hope this is legit. Sorry if I'm mistook. So anyway...
Hi everyone! I'm newbie here  :D . I'm quite a gamer myself and currently I'm still playing games, especially RPG. Some of my favorite are: Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).
Currently I'm working on a RPG maker game project with my friends, though it's a simple project but I think I need to learn more about game designing, especially in term of story writing and character design (I'm working in those two aspects). I intend to choose game designing as my long-time career so I think learning as much as possible is necessary.

Welcome :)

Remember to always support Romance in RPG, hardcore gamers always support Romance  :wub:  :wub:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I can help you with RPG Maker if you want it. I know a lot about it regarding how to set up a decent story, good area design, etc...

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Welcome :)

Remember to always support Romance in RPG, hardcore gamers always support Romance  :wub:  :wub:

Well I'm having some idea about romancing in the project I'm doing but I guess this isn't the time to spoil it yet :D

I can help you with RPG Maker if you want it. I know a lot about it regarding how to set up a decent story, good area design, etc...

I really appreciate your offer. I haven't seen much people using RPG maker (except for those in RPG makers forum), do you have any finished game?

• Like 1

Unsure about area design for myself, but same here. Used RPG Maker before and consider myself a somewhat competent writer at least. If you need any help, I am always up for giving some thoughts!

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

Hi there. Welcome to the board!

While I don't know much about RPG Maker I have worked in the game industry on-and-off doing community management, animation and design. Ask away! I'm a bit disillusioned with game design myself though so you might not like my answers.

Thanks for you guys enthusiasm and support ^^, I'm still working on the story though but if is there any problem I will ask :D.

I am working on an Incan Chaski and a Cabeza de Vaca game. They will be finished sometime around 2030. Which version of RPG Maker are you using?

Now that's quite long time to finish (though I think ours project won't be much different). Currently I'm using RPG Maker MV. It's nice in overall, it's just that currently it don't have that much plugins like VX Ace.