So this is my first play through with the new patch (3.06 is it?) and before on this quest right at the start when talking to the marshal he gives you the options for the Vets (10,000 pands) but he also talks about the a "Raedceran Army to the North" the Iron flail..right from the start. I dont see it this time? I haven't started the WM2 yet so maybe thats it? just curious...Did I write this in the wrong section? not sure if its a bug or intended or maybe i had just started the WM on previous play throughs before I talked to him.

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

You can gain the help of an Ogre Matron with her clan in WM I and the help of a Readceran army in WM II. This only reduces the enemies on the battlefield. You can also fight right away without Veterans and whatever if your party is really good. It's not even very hard if you are solo with a good build and of high level.

But I think it's more fun and feels better to gather all the reinforcements you can get. You can even win your enemy's captain over to your side. 

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

You can gain the help of an Ogre Matron with her clan in WM I and the help of a Readceran army in WM II. This only reduces the enemies on the battlefield. You can also fight right away without Veterans and whatever if your party is really good. It's not even very hard if you are solo with a good build and of high level.

But I think it's more fun and feels better to gather all the reinforcements you can get. You can even win your enemy's captain over to your side.

How do you get Cpt Emery to switch?

Edited by Blades of Vanatar

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

First of all, you can bribe her in the Charred Barrel. She will not switch immediately but she will turn against her master once it's obvious that you will win (which will be very obvious if you have all possible reinforcements).

I also guess that you can talk her into it with very high RES, but I never did that.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods