Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What are you playing right now?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
755 replies to this topic

Tale

Tale

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 10530 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:Taleroth
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Finished Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. Definitely longer than I was thinking it would be.

Now back to God Eater: Resurrection and Kingdom Hearts HD.

Hurlshot

Hurlshot

Obsidian Order Hockey Puck

• Members
  • 8551 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Hurlshot
  • Kickstarter Backer

I reached level 93 in Lord of the Rings Online and I'm still busy saving the people of Rohan. This place is huge, but there have been a lot of solid quests and storylines along the way. I'm still not a fan of mounted combat, but I've become a bit better at it. It's almost like a dogfighting game (Red Baron style, not Michael Vick style.)

My captain is pretty close to moving on to Gondor, and then I can walk through the gates of Mordor. Or something like that. 

edit: Oh, and my house is looking amazing with all the stuff I've collected over the years.

Edited by Hurlshot, 28 August 2017 - 07:47 AM.

• ShadySands likes this

Wrath of Dagon

Wrath of Dagon

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2157 posts

Playing Death Knights of Krynn, and really liking it so far; next up will be Dark Queen of Krynn.

Prey is half off on Steam, and also there's a free trial. Started playing it yesterday.

Still not quite feeling Prey, but I'm chugging through it. I'm cheating resources to give me lots of neuromods though, which works for me. This progression system gives me absolutely no clue as to what I can expect to be able to hit through normal play, so I'm trying to grab all the stuff that's interesting now.

Is Prey as good as the original? (Prey

There were a couple of attempts to make a sequel, but they failed. Finally Arkane got it and did their own thing. The only reason it's called "Prey" now is because Bethesda had already bought the IP. I find it quite addictive, though a bit painful at times.

Tale

Tale

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 10530 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:Taleroth
  • Kickstarter Backer

Playing Death Knights of Krynn, and really liking it so far; next up will be Dark Queen of Krynn.

Prey is half off on Steam, and also there's a free trial. Started playing it yesterday.

Still not quite feeling Prey, but I'm chugging through it. I'm cheating resources to give me lots of neuromods though, which works for me. This progression system gives me absolutely no clue as to what I can expect to be able to hit through normal play, so I'm trying to grab all the stuff that's interesting now.

Is Prey as good as the original? (Prey

I hated the original Prey. So I'd say this one's better, but it's not fantastic.

It's very much like Bioshock on a space station, or rather it's trying to be System Shock from the developers of Dishonored.

Gh0stsmatter

Gh0stsmatter

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts

I played some Ark today, killing time untill Pillars reaches ps4. Just a little more waiting :)

Belle Sorciere

Belle Sorciere

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Well it was the first Doom to have an actual story and objectives so that can change the feelz of the game alot.

Nah, the other Dooms had story and objectives. The story was pretty barebones and the objective was to make it through all the levels and kill the final boss.

Not that your point is invalid.

Edited by Belle Sorciere, 28 August 2017 - 10:26 AM.

SadExchange

SadExchange

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 791 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

Waiting for the release of Xcom 2: War of the Chosen Expansion and then Mario + Rabbids, which ships to me on Wednesday due to a shipping error:)  Thanks amazon.  Playing a little Terraria on the side, basically just picking up resources, upgrading equipment, having fun.

• Hurlshot likes this

Chilloutman

Chilloutman

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 990 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

there is another expansion for XCom 2? how long I will have  to wait till they finish with it and I can buy complete edition? :/

SadExchange

SadExchange

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 791 posts

there is another expansion for XCom 2? how long I will have  to wait till they finish with it and I can buy complete edition? :/

Thinking this will be the last expansion to 2, similar to what Enemy Within did to the previous installment.

Hurlshot

Hurlshot

• Members
  • 8551 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Did they do that with the original? Regardless, this is the only actual expansion, the other DLC is just minor missions and slight changes. This changes the entire campaign, much like Enemy Within did (rumor is even more so.)

Also I wouldn't play the game with the expansion the first time. It will totally change the experience.

Chilloutman

Chilloutman

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 990 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Did they do that with the original? Regardless, this is the only actual expansion, the other DLC is just minor missions and slight changes. This changes the entire campaign, much like Enemy Within did (rumor is even more so.)

Also I wouldn't play the game with the expansion the first time. It will totally change the experience.

I droped Xcom one in last mission when they announced expansion. I was so pissed that I have to replay it again :/

Hurlshot

Hurlshot

• Members
  • 8551 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Huh, well as I said, it changes the game rather dramatically.

Majek

Majek

Obsidian Order's Whatchamacallit

• Members
  • 2800 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Waiting for the release of Xcom 2: War of the Chosen Expansion and then Mario + Rabbids, which ships to me on Wednesday due to a shipping error:)  Thanks amazon.  Playing a little Terraria on the side, basically just picking up resources, upgrading equipment, having fun.

I eny you so much that you'll be able to play Mario+Rabbids. I can't switch right now and i don't know anyone close that would lend it me either. :(((((

Malcador

Malcador

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 6915 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Pft, consoles.
  • Kickstarter Backer
New WoW patch. Not sure what we do after defeating Sargeras. But power creep provides.

melkathi

melkathi

Teddy Bear Adventurer of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 3006 posts
  • Steam:melkathi
  • Kickstarter Backer
Not playing XCOM 2 because I left the PC to download the 30GB patch while I was out for lunch, but absentmindedly turned the PC off :p

Rosbjerg

Rosbjerg

Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 4876 posts

Closed due to length. New thread here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users