Obsidian teasing AP2?

So we know for a fact that obsidian is working on an unannounced title with a major publisher (pleas note that it's not said that it's a new IP, although it could be). So far so good, but recently Obsidian commented this on Twitter.. Obsidian's only work with SEGA has been Alpha Protocol. So all this two vague hints lead to Alpha Protocol 2!

Disclaimer: For all we know, it could be something with Paizo (although I don't know if that counts as a major publisher), or anything else. Don't get your hopes to high.

• Like 1

Intriguing, good connection you found there.  I'm not going to allow my hopes to be gotten up, even if it is Sega they are working with and not a new IP it could be they are working on one of Sega's preexisting IPs (like a Sonic the Hedgehog RPG...) and not one they worked with Sega before on.  A man can dream though, a man can dream...

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

So we know for a fact that obsidian is working on an unannounced title with a major publisher (pleas note that it's not said that it's a new IP, although it could be). So far so good, but recently Obsidian commented this on Twitter.. Obsidian's only work with SEGA has been Alpha Protocol. So all this two vague hints lead to Alpha Protocol 2!

Disclaimer: For all we know, it could be something with Paizo (although I don't know if that counts as a major publisher), or anything else. Don't get your hopes to high.

Doesn't look like Paizo, given this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Alpha Protocol was great but the market is drowning in stealth games these days and quite frankly id rather not see any shooters/stealth games/racing games for the next 3 years.

Innovation is dead :(

(lowkey necro ftw)