Horizon: Zero Dawn Is the Best WRPG Ever. The Best.

ktchong

I'm not sure I'd ever call Diablo II an RPG. seems like the term has become really broad.

Apparently anything with swords and an inventory and randomised loot is an 'RPG'

Nowadays everything with inventory and some stats is said to be an RPG. No matter what game, you can find someone who'll tell you it's an RPG.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I have it but I have to admit I'm blown away by the graphics and nothing more than that.

Every Sony exclusive seems to blow me away graphically but stays safe gameplay wise and mechanically.

With that said, my favorite PS4 game is still The Order 1886 lol Despite its shallow gameplay and 24fps cinematic wonder, it still sports the best setting and graphics I've seen in a game.

Anyways, my biggest question is who will win more VGA awards? Horizon or Zelda? I keep having to pinch myself to remind myself that it's still only the beginning of the year and I need french fry.

Edited by SonicMage117

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...