This game was created for my barbarian to dragon leap where the enemy crowd is the thickest and then unleash his heart's fury... The rest is just filler really. :banana:

Sounds about right really, Barbarian OP.

And now I have my buddy Maneha to join the moshpit! Double jump -> double fun! Also, who on earth thought to give her barbarian yell instead of frenzy as a starting skill? Seriously devs?

Edited by 613 The Evil

It's a nice ability for tanking and stacks with some other ACC debuffs (see the Golden Dragon Build). In the early game it's more valuable for a party than Frenzy. But yeah - you won't find Maneha in the early game... ;)

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

It's just a luxury I can't afford. My barbarians already waste time to use stalwart defence (instant) then frenzy, when the battle starts. Then this death from above -> tornado combo... Then barbaric blow. By that time, the party pretty much has wrecked the face of every enemy on sight and we just have to finish the kills. Anyway it's my playstyle to focus more on damage and less on debuffing the enemy, I find it cowardly. Now, if only barbarians had a knockdown ability like fighters, monks, rogues etc. have... That would be a wet dream. :D

Edited by 613 The Evil