Festive Wool Hide gone?

Thyraxus

Question

Was the Festive Wool Hide promo card that was given out around christmas last year a limited-time only item? Because when I just checked my Card Vault (to take a closer look at the new Rooster card), I noticed that it was gone. I know I had it at some point, and I'm wondering if it's actually supposed to still be there or not.

9 answers to this question

Was the Festive Wool Hide promo card that was given out around christmas last year a limited-time only item? Because when I just checked my Card Vault (to take a closer look at the new Rooster card), I noticed that it was gone. I know I had it at some point, and I'm wondering if it's actually supposed to still be there or not.

Post-update (the Rooster one), I had ALL of my treasures missing. Restarting the app fixed the issue.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

the wool hide still is AWOL.

... aaannd now its back.  :huh:

:ninja: Ninja devs on the prowl?

Nope.

---

Not so funny story, though:

So I have been in support hell trying to figure out why people haven't been getting their weekly challenge reward of 500 gold.  All the events are kicking off properly we can see that the grant event is kicking, it just wasn't making sense.

We double check on what is actually being granted...  It is that Festive Wool Vest, not the gold.

It's fixed now but granting that many missing rewards by hand takes forever.

---

Back to support, I'll leave you all to it.

Cheers!

• Like 1

@Flounder Since the issue is still not resolved (I have not received any rewards that I have tried to claim - 500 gold last week or the pink dice this week), when can we expect a resolution? Not to mention the rewards....

Is this relegated to a specific mobile OS? Or is it across the board? Let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks!

User ID Euleah #9265