Lost party progress

nsr

Question

After a scenario I found that the party selection screen had no characters. I had to delete and reform the party, but it looks like the party members lost their completion of heroic/legendary scenarios. Is there a way to restore it? I've renamed the affected characters Broken1,2,3,4,5,6

PFID-F5D45B8AF20421AC

2 answers to this question

Can you provide any additional information per the first post here (this may help the devs help you) - https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/86274-reporting-issues-useful-information-to-provide/

General (For all issues)

• What device type are you on? Android/iPad, etc.
  • What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4, iOS 9.3, etc.
  • What model is the device? Galaxy Tab 3, iPad Mini 4, etc.
  • What is your PFID#? (Located in the settings menu)

Gameplay

• Is pass & play on?  Is permadeath on?
  • Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?)
  • Characters in Party
  • Location of each character
  • Turn Order
  • Scenario & Scenario Difficulty.  If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play?
  • What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc)
  • Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore?  If subsequent, what card did you last encounter?  What was its resolution? (IE, you just encountered an enchanter and failed the check, and on an additional explore you ran into a blessing of the gods but didn't auto acquire it)
  • Did other characters aid the check?  What did they use to aid it?
  • Was the encounter a Horde? (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, Zombie Horde, Garrison Location Power w/ multiple characters, Henchmen encounter in Black Fang w/ multiple characters)

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man