Invoke and other spells issues

Erethond

Question

HI everybody!

I usually play with a party of 6 characters: Lini, Seelah, Harsk, Ezren, Lem and Merisiel.

Recently I encountered quite a few bugs regarding the use of spells, most of all Invoke and Abadar's Truthtelling.

Everytime Seelah uses Abadar's Truthtelling and doesn't recharge it, it goes in the inventory of another character (happened a few times that at the end of the adventure I found the spell in Merisiel's inventory and a couple of times in the inventory of other characters).

The same thing happened with Invoke used by Lini. Today though Invoke was buried as usual and at the end of the adventure I wasn't able to retrieve it anywhere and so I was forced to substitute it with Agility (Meh!!).

Please check out this issue.

Many thanks!

Edited by Erethond

6 answers to this question

I also have an issue with Invoke.  Harsk used Invoke but could not retrieve after the adventure.  He had the Divine skill and I figure since I cannot recharge it, it makes perfect sense for him since he has trouble recharging spells normally.  Played in a party of six with Harsk, Seoni, Erzen, Kyra, Merisie and Valeros.

To answer OphirGonen question: it happened to me when it was caster turn.

In addition to this I had another issue: I played the Emerald Codex as Merisiel (with the ability to recharge magic items) and I couldn't find the card at the end of the game, as it was banished.

Thank you for your work!

I also experience Invoke being banished after using it from my hand. On the other hand when I draw it with the emerald codex (which are also the only times I've encountered it) and use it, it is not banished and ends up in my inventory after the scenario is over.

PFID-141DBD51FD7F535C