PACG build: 1.1.4

Pass & Play: OFF
Permadeath: OFF
Mode: Story
Party Members: Amiri, Sajan, Kyra, Merisiel, Ezren, Seelah
Turn Order: as party
Scenario: 1.5 (Thistletop Delve)
Difficulty: Legendary
Wildcards: Full Pack, Painful Memories (Scenario: Boon Checks +3) - yes, that was fun!
Trigger: Nualia

Issue number 1: Encountered Nualia in at least two different locations and with multiple characters present at the location. Nualia damage rolled was 4 on a D4 every freakin' time. Seriously, must have had 8+ rolls and all of them came up 4. Randomisers, huh? Why bother with them?

Issue number 2: I can't remember the exact details, but I kept being surprised by taking less damage than I thought I should. Can't remember whether it was Nualia only, or other Henchmen/Monsters too, but it happened on a number of occasions (enough to be noteworthy). None of the characters other than Amiri (Thick Skin)  has damage reducing powers. Besides, the damage reduction always seemed to be 2.

Issue 3: Kyra and Amiri met Nualia at Garrison. Ezren was elsewhere and put up Incendiary Cloud for them. Kyra went first and succeeded her check by discarding the Flaming Mace (her only card left having taken 4 damage); next went Amiri - at which point I realised that Ezrens's IC had be cancelled! Fortuaately we beat Nualia, but it wasn't the end of the Scenario, so we didn't end there. When Kyra's turn ended Ezren didn't get the chance to Recharge his IC - it had just "gone". It wasn't even in his Discard pile (I didn't check his Deck).

2 answers to this question

Here's another one.

I had Lini and another character (i forget who, probably Seelah) at the same location and Lini revealed Nualia, causing her to do the force damage check against it. It rolled a 4, so i had to discard 3. Problem is Lini had no cards to start with. I pressed the next button to move on to next screen and the game just crashes to my home screen. I reopen the game and the same thing happens.

This is happening on Samsung Galaxy S6 android 6.1.