How to use multiple characters to attack a villain?

Some Villains have a "then" in them, where you have to resolve 2 combat checks.  In the rules, you're supposed to be able to do these combat checks with two different characters in the same location, but so far I haven't been able to figure out how to do this.  How do I choose a different character other than the active character to do one of the combat checks?

• 2 weeks later...

This is a spot we are hoping to clarify in a skill drop down update. For now, look for this button!

pa-screenshot-nualia-277x208.jpg

Isn't this a bit odd, since you already have a perfectly workable function for such actions? I'm referring to effects like "BYA, a character at your location must summon and encounter X", and the sorts - when faced with such effect, the game offers you the 'select character to do X" prompt - with the round portraits of all eligible heroes.

Can't you just do the same for 2-check villains when appropriate ("Attempt the first check?" - player selects a hero; if he has selected the active hero, then he gets "Attempt the second check?", etc), or are there other considerations that elude me?

• Like 2

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.