[1.1.3] Blood in the Sand

stevozip

Question

Playing on Huawei Nexus 6P, Android 6.0.1

Full party including: Harsk, Valeros, Sajan, Kyra, Seoni, Lem

Scenario: Into the Mountains legendary

Wildcards: Blood in the Sand, Painful Memories

It was Harsk's turn at Deeper Dungeons and he encountered a Hag.  Lem played Orb of Shocking to help.  Harsk defeated the Hag and then the scenario power triggered like normal, dealing damage to everyone.

Harsk took at least 2 damage (don't remember total) and discarded Black Arrow Ranger and Deathbane Light Crossbow +1

Seoni received one damage and revealed Ring of Protection

Sajan also received two damage and discarded Enfeeble and Favor of Saranae

Kyra received damage 4 or less because she played and recharged Sihedron Medallion

Valeros received 2 (maybe 3) damage and discarded Skinsaw Mask and Longsword +2 (if 3 damage then also Blessing of Gorum)

Lem received 3 damage and discarded Charm Person, Heat Metal and Venomous Dagger +2

Anyone that had to discard more than one card (with the exception of Harsk) was not forced to bury a card and now Harsk has a blue continue button on the right with a Confirm this Action? prompt on the bottom of the screen.  Pressing the button does nothing.  I am not able to progress further here.  After damage was applied and resolved progression came full stop.

PFID is F75AADCF9BD598C9

6 answers to this question

I don't believe I went to the vault while the scenario was active, but I tried going to the main menu and coming back, playing quest mode then coming back, and closing the game and coming back and it didn't change a thing.  Forfeited both games and played normal difficulty with no issues.  Haven't tried heroic mode.

I experienced a worse issue than yours. My interface doesn't react at all. I killed the app, saved the data directory and sent to support@obsidian.net. They asked some additional details and I think they worked around before the cumulative hot fix they released a few days later.

I suggest you to try the same thing because your data produces the issue consistently in that situation, so the analysis is easier.

Anyway I tried that scenario a second time (before the hot fix) and luckily I completed without other problems in legendary 6-party as you. So retrying could be the shortest way for you in all cases.

I don't believe I went to the vault while the scenario was active, but I tried going to the main menu and coming back, playing quest mode then coming back, and closing the game and coming back and it didn't change a thing.  Forfeited both games and played normal difficulty with no issues.  Haven't tried heroic mode.

Next time you get a progression break, try a round trip to the Vault. As long as the UI accepts input (it doesn't always), you should be able to VRT and this often (but not always) fixes this sort of issue.

Any time I've gotten "Blood in the Sand", whenever I have to discard 2 or more cards due to damage, it shows me the cards and asks me to choose one to bury.  I select the card, but am given no option to bury it.  I can never proceed and have to forfeit the game.

At this point, now whenever I see "Blood in the Sand" come up, I forfeit the whole game immediately and try again until I don't get that wildcard power.