Quest mode no rewards

Urtar37

Question

5 answers to this question

You purchased Harsk (for Story and Quest), then he joined your party in Quest and leveled up several time in one shot at the end, right? Perhaps if he died or you lost the scenario, the reason is a known issue of Quest that makes you lose rewards in those conditions.

If you won and all the chars were alive, that's a new bug for what I know mate.

This is not new and I confirm Urtar37's issue. Quest mode is useless and broken since patch 1.0.3.8 in August. When we loose we have nothing, when we forfeit have nothing (both were expected), but when we win, we we have no reward either. The small "continue" button under each caracters that suppose to apply individual rewards is directly jump the whole team in the deck management window. We have no power, no skills, no cards. Nothing except a level increase. No possibility to increase power to ease winning quests. We just have some leveled caracter that always act as level 1 caracters. And i suppose that rewarded steps will be lost forever as they as marked as completed.

Dear dev team. I know that you are working hard on several issues and releases of chapter 4 of the campaign, but please... please! Provide us a minor patch to address this quest issue. At least, we will have something to play while the major patch will come.

Perhaps devs are working on server side and rewards could be affected by that.

If you both won and got nothing issue is growing dramatically... But that requires changes on code anyway... so I think it's a temporary problem on the server ..

Edited by RedPred