scenario card review doesn't flag new cards if dupes

mccrispy

Question

Normally when I review the cards gained during a scenario, the cards gained are flagged. However, if I already have one of those cards *on that character*, the new card isn't flagged. Is this a bug, out do I just not understand the flagging system?

The issue was present for Allies and Blessings.

4 answers to this question

I have seen the same. I think that it is a "feature". The game just know, if you have certain card or not and then just change the amounth of them according to how Many you have. So if you get completely new card, it get marked, but if you find one more of those cards that you already have, it just increase the Number, and can not know what is the new and what is the old version of the card, because They Are not saved separate objects, only the Number of gives objects is adjusted...

LOL! It doesn't matter an iota *which* copy is flagged as the additional copy, all that matters is that a number of cards equal to the number of gained cards get flagged. If the code knows what cards and card counts I started with it shouldn't be hard to flag a card as a gained card.

I have the first printing of PACG, all Adventure Packs, so I guess that I could be regarded as someone "familiar with the Tabletop version". Nevertheless, in this context I'm playing the digital implementation - where I have expectations about consistency of UI and implementation.