Location dark background with Harsk

Saint Ajora

Question

I have noticed that sometimes when you are playing with Harsk, the background of a location becomes completely dark (instead of showing the image). In addition to that, when you use Harsk's Scout Ahead ability, this will reveal the given card in a deck of only three cards, which will certainly have the henchman/villain among them. This has happening to me several times. Most of them happen in the Apothecary, where usually my Harsk begins the quest (also, he is usually the first in the row), but it happened once in the Old Light in the middle of a quest. You can close the location if you defeat the henchman/villain, but after the location is closed, the location deck number will keep showing that it has 7 cards left.

3 answers to this question

This is known error in locations that contains spells that Are not in the game. At least in quest mode. If this happened in story mode, then this may be something new.

Synthoms: sometimes dark backround. Location have spells. Location get closed while still having cards in it. The game is stuck because it does not find spesific spell cards. Have to find that old link to the similar problem... Where was it...

Now I found it. Look this treath!

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/88401-rusty-dragon-prompts-to-close-immediately-cant-explore-it/

Edited by Hannibal_PJV
  • Like 1

That is the problem in here. There is not known errors databace so quite soon "old" bug get forgotten among other posts. It is better report the bug in anyway. It may contains new information, and if then someone who has too much time can link to previous cases, the better! More info is always good!

I would very much like to see collected bugs databace, or google doc or similar. But it would require that dev would allow a somekind of summary of known errors to the customers, and it may require two different write downs to each bug, and that is too much work. So there should be somekind automatic summary From devs inner bug databace. So it would not reveal too much to customers, but allow easy to see what bugs have already been notified, or taken under work. Not sure if it could be possible, but if it would, it could help us, and dev too.

So when Aarik or someone else write down new bug, It Goes to bug databace. And a program reads that databace: the description of the bug, when it is found, has it been remedied internally or not, and when it is fixed, when or what varsion the update was privided. Ofcourse it could be really messy and there can be so Many bugs that it may be impossible to find one a spesific From there, but it could be easier than hunting down the Forum... Don't know. You always lose something in translation...

Edited by Hannibal_PJV
  • Like 1