Saving your progress

teasel

Question

well this is not really a bug i suppose, but i need tech support so i guess this is the place to go

basicaly i need to wipe my phone memory but i'm not sure if that's 100% safe in regarding to progress, how can i be 100% sure that my progress will be saved? do i need to keep a user code? is it stored in my google account? if it is how can i be sure it's there and that i won't lose any progress upon deleting the app?

Edited by teasel

6 answers to this question

No one knows? I found a save data folder but i transfered the data on it and nothing happened, i think that was story mode data instead of quest mode data

EDIT: ok since i couldn't find the specific file, i copied the whole data folder and it worked

Edited by teasel

i'm more worried about all the stuff i unlocked with coins getting lost rather than my actual save and beside how would i connect to the cloud again after formatting my cellphone? it's not like there is a way to manage account that i know off