NBA Playoffs!

Arkan

Here comes game one!

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I think Shaq is as close to an unstopable force as there is in the NBA.

Hack-a-Shaq has failed. He physically dominates players. However, why haven't people simply tried to frustrate him? I think the big secret to solving the Shaq puzzle is to draw fouls from Shaq rather than foul him. Get him pissed off and on the bench.

I think Shaq may play better when he's pissed.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Detroit just needs to grab a few more rebounds and they'd be owning this game. Ben Wallace needs to crash the boards.

And stop shooting.

Detroit just needs to grab a few more rebounds and they'd be owning this game.

My question is why isn't the ball going to Shaq every posession? Until Detroit finds a way to stop him, there's no reason not to.

ask kobe and malone

edit: shaq got two, they might sit him till the half, otherwise they HAVE to go at him

Now they're going to him, hehe...

It's ok. Laker's have a habit of coming out big in the third quarter.

B)

Detroit has done a good job of getting points from a bunch of different players.  However, I think Hamilton, and Sheed need to step it up just a little more.

Well, sheed hasn't played for 3/4 of the game so far.

not bad, not bad at all

really, besides for shaq, i think detroit should get the credit for the lakers being slow. Rather than the lakers taking a day off. Prince seems to be doing a good job.

Detroit has done a good job of getting points from a bunch of different players.

Never! Muahahhaha!