NBA Playoffs!

Arkan

My play-by-play tracker at ESPN still lists him as being ejected.

Two minutes later, it lists Kobe as making a shot.

Then again yesterday ESPN said the BoSox lost 11-7, and then five minutes later it said the BoSox won 9-7.

temp1.gif

Everything is all right. ;)

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

What I don't really understand is why doesn't Shaq work to get better at free throws? That's all he really has to work on. He could go an entire off season without taking any other shot than free throws, and he could get back into rhythm within a game or two.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

welcome to the fray Arkan

Hehe, I've been at a Memorial Day family thing, and just recently returned :p

HE JUST THREW MADSEN DOWN! No call! Even the announcer commented.....o man

Are you sure he threw him down, or is Madsen another victum of the "many bodies fly away from Shaq from time to time" syndrome? :p

HE JUST THREW MADSEN DOWN! No call! Even the announcer commented.....o man

Are you sure he threw him down, or is Madsen another victum of the "many bodies fly away from Shaq from time to time" syndrome? :p

I suppose it wasn't a throw done, so much as jump on his back down

anyways, good good game

10 point game!