Black Magga + Nightbelly Boa

In Quest Mode, I've come up with these 3x already..I dunno if its built-in but they always pair up.

Black Magga can be kill once but once killed it won't close your location ( besides almost auto discarding your hand post fight ) it doest run into open location.

Nightbelly Boa is the same..kill it but it won't let you close the location

So your basically down to deplete all the location deck to win the scenario..and I tell you even with a Candle at 6 blessing is not enough..maybe redesign Black Magga encounter in Quest Mode that lets you close the location when you beat it..Even if it runs to open locations.

PS cost me Seoni..all traps in the scenario rolls 1 for 2 damage. T_T

..maybe redesign Black Magga encounter in Quest Mode that lets you close the location when you beat it..

This is a bug. The Magga is a villain so it HAS to close its location, unless its powers or scenario power don't say otherwise (which they dont). Also, by the same logic, you should win when you have defeated and cornered the Magga.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

..maybe redesign Black Magga encounter in Quest Mode that lets you close the location when you beat it..

This is a bug. The Magga is a villain so it HAS to close its location, unless its powers or scenario power don't say otherwise (which they dont). Also, by the same logic, you should win when you have defeated and cornered the Magga.

The Magga don't get cornered. It just is defeated the first time you encountered it. 3 x scenario I fought it and i win the fight with her but lost the scnario by running out of time.

The magga is hopefully by now a known bug after having being reported by myself first ages ago on these boards I think. Just treat it as a villain boas for now and expect to clear the locations the boas style.

I cannot be certain for the life of me if I had such a setup like magga plus 7 boas in questmode before ( I thought I did having vague memory of magga and all 7 spots closed but it's been a while) but just as with most of the locking-up bugs inducing forfei, just have to forfeit and run another game .