Can't get past Here Comes The Flood

Urtar37

Question

No matter how hard I try I can't get past Here Comes The Flood. When I complete the scenario, I get the allies I rescued, but it does not show the scenario as being completed, so I can not move to the next scenario. Can anyone help or tell me the what the problem is.

7 answers to this question

You are not searching the forums very well. This has been answered on several threads.

To advance past Here Comes The Flood, you have to encounter the last card in the game (and you have to win, obviously). If Black Magga eats the last card, or the timer runs out, you don't advance, even if you win.

Alternatively, someone said by disbanding his party, then re-forming it, he was able to advance. I haven't tried that.

Evoker is right, it's a bug that make the scenario harder to win, but it's still possible.

Of course it's frustrating when you get enought ally and just have to explore one last time to get the last card in the forest and the blak magga chose this time to go eat at this exact location, robbing your of the win.   :banghead:

Happened twice in a row in legendary to  me before I could finally win.

• Like 1

is there a date for the next patch yet?  i have stopped playing for 3 weeks now due to this bug.  i finished the scenario 3x and each time Magga did not get a card on her last bite and still i was unable to continue, despite having at least more than half the allies each time.

is there a date for the next patch yet?  i have stopped playing for 3 weeks now due to this bug.  i finished the scenario 3x and each time Magga did not get a card on her last bite and still i was unable to continue, despite having at least more than half the allies each time.

This really puzzles me. I've played this scenario with 1, 2 and 6 characters, on multiple difficulty settings, on multiple devices, and in every case, if I get at least half the allies and I encounter the last card, I advance.

Is there any possiblilty you are doing something wrong?

if I get at least half the allies and I encounter the last card, I advance.

I thought the solution was just to make sure magga doesn't eat a card on the last turn.  i run out of time, but magga eats from an empty location, and i have between 11+ allies.  since it is very hard to close the locations, i find it very difficult (not saying impossible) to both make sure i get the allies and also get all the cards (6 chars).

so i have to draw all cards from all locations as well?