Durance audio out of sync

Ripley Riley

Question

Ever since this update Durance's audio is starting mid-sentence. For example...

"It brought the Saint's War to an end... knocked a god from his perch."

But the voice over begins at "-ocked a god from his perch."

This has occurred intermittently. Some of his shorter audio clips seem to be fine.

7 answers to this question

Running around in your save all my Durance audio is working correctly. I've triggered a few barks and also spoken to him directly. Is it a specific dialogue that is cutting out for you?

-Sking

Running around in your save all my Durance audio is working correctly. I've triggered a few barks and also spoken to him directly. Is it a specific dialogue that is cutting out for you?

-Sking

The conversation where he first discusses the Godhammer with you, where I got the "It brought the Saint's War to an end... knocked a god from his perch." quote, was pretty bad. Seemed like every line of dialogue was cut up.

I just started up a new game with the newest beta and this happens with Calisca for me. But this is a problem that has been happening sporadically for me since I first got the game at its release I believe. Not sure what triggers it. On my last playthrough, it happened a lot with Zahua when doing his quest.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

It happens from time to time. Any character can trigger it I believe. I have met this 4~5 times, its really annoying. But it will self fix in about half a hour.