For a time, I had 2x Sihedron Medallion. Not sure if this was a bug or if we can have multiple copies or rare rewards.

The first on Kyra, and the second on Merisiel. After I won a scenario, and while I was deciding who will get what,

I unequipped the one from Kyra and then I switched to the Armor tab to see which armor each party member had had.

When I went back to the items, the unequipped medallion was gone. Has this happened to anyone else?

I am not really upset as I was considering dropping the duplicate, but it would be nice to know if it was a bug or not.

Edited by Narkon27

it's not a bug. Instead, you looked in the wrong place:

the medallion is loot, so when you removed it from your deck, it went into the loot tab instead of the item tab (although it is an item, but loot takes priority for this).

the loot tab only comes up in rare cases like this, so it is easy to miss. the game will probably communicate this better in some future point in time.

• Like 1

it's not a bug. Instead, you looked in the wrong place:

the medallion is loot, so when you removed it from your deck, it went into the loot tab instead of the item tab (although it is an item, but loot takes priority for this).

the loot tab only comes up in rare cases like this, so it is easy to miss. the game will probably communicate this better in some future point in time.

While not a bug it IS a stupid design decision.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to chime in here. Yes, you can indeed get multiple sihedron medallion and there are currently two scenarios that award them As for the medallion appearing to disappear, this is indeed a bug. Non basics that get dropped into the box will disappear if you switch filters. We are currently working on a fix for this.

Thanks a bunch!