Salvage doesn't work

whoopdido

Question

I salvaged probably 10 cards and didn't receive any gold even though it said I should have received +2 gold for each card.

I started with 216 gold. Each time I pressed salvage my gold went from 216 to 218 but when I went to salvage the next card it would go from 216 to 218 again. When it was all said and done, after I had salvaged probably 8-10 cards my gold total is still at 216.

4 answers to this question

I salvaged probably 10 cards and didn't receive any gold even though it said I should have received +2 gold for each card.

I started with 216 gold. Each time I pressed salvage my gold went from 216 to 218 but when I went to salvage the next card it would go from 216 to 218 again. When it was all said and done, after I had salvaged probably 8-10 cards my gold total is still at 216.

Check this thread:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/86441-salvaging-cards/

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Thanks.  Unfortunately there are so many bugs in this game that it's hard to know what's new and what's known without scouring the forum to see if my bug is one of the dozens (hundreds?) of bugs that have already been reported.  Pretty sad when the "bug" section of the forum has the most topics and replies.

I guess I spoke too soon about how great this game is and how I haven't experienced any bugs.  I've run across tons of others that I haven't brought up because frankly they're too complicated and I lacked the ambition to close out the game, come here and try to remember the details of said bug.  I just got pissed and dealt with those.  Hate to sound butthurt, but it's very disappointing and honestly I'm losing interest already in this game.  Even after what 18 months of development and numerous delays, it's obviously still not ready for prime time.

I'm still waiting for the "dying during a scenario" bug to be fixed so I can go back and beat Black Fang's Dungeon again so my Harsk can get the skill feat he's still missing.

Edited by whoopdido