Sign in to follow this  
haloa92

Future adventure contents error

Question

6 answers to this question

A lot of the later adventures are missing cards from the gallery.  Blessing of Nethys is one; quite a few of the villains and henchmen too.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

(Thanks to Longshot11)

I just answered another thread where someone noticed that Disintegrate is missing from "Sins of the Saviors".  I pointed out that ALL the spells (Raise Dead and Blizzard) are missing from AD5 in the Gallery.  I shan't be worried 'til the AD itself is released.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Yeah, like I answered in that other thread as well, a looot of cards from 4, 5, and 6 are still missing from the Gallery.

I had a response from one of the Devs that this is a minor UI issue that will be rectified as the adventures are being released.

On a similar note - is anyone else only having 4 Blessings of Lamashtu in their AD1 deck?

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

On a similar note - is anyone else only having 4 Blessings of Lamashtu in their AD1 deck?

Huh.  Yes I am.  My handy dandy PZO6000-CardLists say I should have 5.

Edited by da_mayor

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."