Android 4.0.3 not supported.

Splutty

Question

Situation: Asus TF101, stock installation, runs Android 4.0.3.

Play Store won't show the game, and also says it's not supported on this device when going there directly. At the same time, the Play Store says that Android 4.0.3 and higher is supported.

Is this an off by one error? Is the TF101 not supported at all?

3 answers to this question

Situation: Asus TF101, stock installation, runs Android 4.0.3.

Play Store won't show the game, and also says it's not supported on this device when going there directly. At the same time, the Play Store says that Android 4.0.3 and higher is supported.

Is this an off by one error? Is the TF101 not supported at all?

Unfortunately your device isn't supported due to hardware.  Our game runs on Unity 5, and this version of Unity requires that Android devices support an extension called NEON.  Your device's chipset does not support this extension.

If you were to update to a new device that runs the same type of chipset (yours is a tegra), chipsets of Tegra 3 or higher are supported.  You can look up the specs for your device, and most others, on GSM Arena. (Link goes directly to specs for your current device).

Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Like 1

Thanks for the answer. I'll wait for the release on Steam, or otherwise look into purchasing a newer android pad :)

I have everything in physical copies anyway, so it's not like I can't play the game. Heh.