[3.02] Phantom Foes issues

Ronin@

Question

There are at least a couple of issues with this skill.

First of all its description says that it does 1 roll for both frightened and flanked afflictions. Combat log confirms it. However that's just not the case as you can see from the screenshots. The frightened affliction has a much shorter duration but keeps affecting "Burning Flesh Construct" while flanked has worn off.

Second - Duration in combat log makes no sense whatsoever. Even though I crit  I get ~half durations for both flanked and frightened.

Third - that's a similar problem to the first one but there's a difference. Sometimes the afflictions just end prematurely. I'm not talking about the fact that frighten and flanked actually have separate rolls. What's happening is a creature gets hit by flanked for 30 sec(according to its status window as opposed to combat log) and 10 seconds later the affliction is gone. Probably what happened on the second screenshot.

Fourth: Sometimes one of the 2 afflictions' durations is missing altogether in the combat log's general info (when mouse isn't hovering over it). Can be seen on the screenshots.

post-162304-0-92891600-1461147233_thumb.jpg

L9aLWAe.jpg

Edited by Ronin@

2 answers to this question

And another one - combat log says Iron Construct got hit but you can't see that when hovering over it.

post-162304-0-84950700-1461150437_thumb.jpg

PS: Not to start a new thread, I'll ask here - why are Iron, Misshapen and Burning Flesh constructs missing in the bestiary? Is this a bug or has it been left for later patch?

Edited by Ronin@