But you can get bog dragon scales which are even better.

Ahh there are more dragons? :)

I've entered ACT3 now, everything is so easy now, on "Hard" difficulty. The difficulty settings in this game is sort of misleading because when I started on Hard it was actually quite Hard, now it just feels like I'm playing steamroller mode :/

That's because you seldomly will walk the "optimal" path in terms of encounter difficulty. And at some point, after a certain level and if you have good builds, everything gets supereasy (except dragons of course). 

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

That's because you seldomly will walk the "optimal" path in terms of encounter difficulty. And at some point, after a certain level and if you have good builds, everything gets supereasy (except dragons of course).

Yeah true, this is typical RPG when I think about it. As strong as Hiravanis feels now I think I'm going to try a solo Druid playthrough next time I start over, with your sword and board druid build. Unless that would gimp my spiritshift too much.

Or perhaps a ranger, sigh.. I can never make up my mind!

So , with new info that you need only 1,5 speed when dual wielding to reach 0 recovery , what is optimal DPS setup ? I have Spear with Stunning and Vicious , Bittercut , Nightshroud , Rimecutter ( x2 ) , Spelltongue , Resolution , Vaxing Mold to duplicate , White Forge Unlocked and i have smelted 6 ingots, i could get Purgatory and Vent Pick very easily because im about to start WM2 and Act3 also i have most of the non soulbound weapons like clubs n stilettos some dagers too .

Two characters that would be using those weapons are MC Rogue and Bleak Walker Paladin both dual wielders

Im using Sanguine Plate on Bleak Walker ( Maybe soulbound armor later )

And not sure what armor i will pick for rogue havent found anything special yet

I will have gauntlets of swift action for both too

Edited by Blunderboss