3.01 Weapon focus and Steadfast

Sifjar

Question

Nubmers in accuracy field are correct same numbers will be in combat log, but 1 item seems to be broken

1. Spelltongue

post-143021-0-64086700-1457385591_thumb.jpg

2. Greenstone Staff

post-143021-0-55154500-1457385592_thumb.jpg

3. The Unlabored Blade

post-143021-0-36263300-1457385593_thumb.jpg

4. Steadfast

post-143021-0-70159000-1457385593_thumb.jpg

Steadfast seems to be broken :(

4 answers to this question

The Unlabored Blade and Twin Sting are also affected (you don't see it from your screenshot because dagger are covered by Weapon Focus: Noble); they are not set as being universal. The issue has already been reported and acknowledged, though; hopefully it will be fixed in 3.02.

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

The Unlabored Blade and Twin Sting are also affected (you don't see it from your screenshot because dagger are covered by Weapon Focus: Noble); they are not set as being universal. The issue has already been reported and acknowledged, though; hopefully it will be fixed in 3.02.

There are just too many bugs with those accuracy and universal weapons going on. May be i missed something.

PS

Checked once again. UB works fine. Numbers at combat log are the same as in inventory screen. And they include Weapon Focus as they should.

And Steadfast's numbers are same in inventory and combat log, but they do not use Weapon Focus.

I just want to be clear that it's not the same as with past hidden numbers, it's just Steadfast do not use any Weapon Focus

I just want to be clear that it's not the same as with past hidden numbers, it's just Steadfast do not use any Weapon Focus

The Unlabored Blade is a dagger; it is covered by the Weapon Focus talent that you have so it benefits from it (Steadfast benefits from WF: Knight.) Try it with a different one and you'll see it doesn't work. It's the same with Twin Sting, and possibly all new soulbound weapons.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

The Unlabored Blade is a dagger; it is covered by the Weapon Focus talent that you have so it benefits from it (Steadfast benefits from WF: Knight.) Try it with a different one and you'll see it doesn't work. It's the same with Twin Sting, and possibly all new soulbound weapons.

Yea. That's why i also wrote Greenstone Staff in that list. It's not a Noble Focus weapon :)

EDIT: Probably new soulbound weapons are broken idd. Used blade on char with Peasant WF. Do not work.. 

Edited by Sifjar