Additional content from champion edition

Shico

Question

Additional content from the Champion Edition still unavailable

So approximately after one year after the game was released, I decided to play it. But when I installed it I have the same problem as I had last time. I do not see the bonus content in my game steam folder. I tryed different instructions from this forum including changes in my regional settings for downloads and the guide when i first need to uncheck all my dlc's reload client and then again to check all content and verify the cache files. So far I can't see any bonus content in my local game files and folders however in my game library steam shows that all installed. I even wrote to the devs long time ago, 17 of April 2015  but nothing changed. Here is the issue I wroute about the first time: http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=19362.

Screenshot of my steam library with the problem in attachment, so as you can see when I click the DLC option from the game properties it shows that everything is OK and installed, but down the screen you can see that only Champ Edition Content installed without any digital maps, soundtracks e.t.c...

My game folder also without any additional content.

I even tryed to reinstall steam client and the game but it did not help me.

Maybe somebody knows how to fix the problem?

post-152458-0-36505800-1457000931_thumb.jpg

1 answer to this question