Tealdor Bug Blocking Quest Progression

Dorkopotamis

Question

Currently facing an issue with Tealdor who is responsible for giving a number of quests in Stalwart.

After arriving at the White March and before talking to Tealdor, I picked up The Thermal Pearl from Longwatch Falls. As I was heading toward the northern area transition to the battery, the Thermal Pearl hatched. I went back to Tealdor and he gave me the quest to get the pearl, but now whenever I try to talk to him he just says "Been looking everywhere for you, Dorkopotamis!" This isn't through conversation, but through speech bubble. That's all I can get out of the poor guy.

I'm unable to receive his bounty quests or turn in the pearl quest as a result.

Here's a link to the save file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2fghi4mr7npxa9r/359a3a0cea3d4f44a5bf0876f0ca6f0f%2017563315%20StalwartVillage.savegame?dl=0

3 answers to this question

Something else to note in that save is the white boxes appearing by the character portraits of my companions that would normally indicate active enchantments. They don't go away and don't seem to clearly indicate anything. Resting, reloading and changing equipment have had no effect and they're beginning to appear on more and more of my party.