New features on the Ebon Hawk?

I hope there will be Revans swoop bike on ebon hawk. :)

Revan never had a swoop bike. It was Davik's just like the Hawk.

But why would u want it? There was nothing special about it. Its not like he built it himself, it just came with the Hawk. post-1139-1093968891.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

No it was Davik's. I mean how did u get it on the Hawk if it was the one you rode? It's not like you had alot of time to pick it up. And where was it after u raced, i don't remember seeing it in the appartment.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

When you first get the ebon hawk and you look at the swoop bike the game says something like 'It looks like Davik kept his spare swoop bike here you could probably use it to make some money'music-smiley-026.gifmusic-smiley-005.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

When you first get the ebon hawk and you look at the swoop bike the game says something like 'It looks like Davik kept his spare swoop bike here you could probably use it to make some money'music-smiley-026.gifmusic-smiley-005.gif

Thats what i thought but i was not gonna start a whole new game just to check it out. post-1139-1094032271.gif Sucky!

Thats what i thought but i was not gonna start a whole new game just to check it out. post-1139-1094032271.gif Sucky!

beerchug.gif Darth Sun Tzu!

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.