Bitching on this forum

I'm finally beginning to learn how this forum works.

If I made the title of this thread " there is not enough bitching on this forum" then everyone would have came on here and argued that there is way too much bitching on this forum.

I messed up. People like zenbane and his mates.......that's how they work. By arguing the opposite of what anyone says, without commmen sense or logic coming into it.

Edited by brindle88
  • Like 1

Brindle - I really find it difficult to figure out when you are trolling. I suspect in fact that this whole darn thread is a troll, just like some of the others you have started. Incidentally the forum has got worse, lots worse. Might be interesting to see who signed up around that time....

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

I don't believe brindle realizes he is trolling. I mean, he posted a topic about the general notion of "bitching" on a forum titled after a video game. Then calls everyone else a troll if they don't support his off topic cry for help. That Thailand heat can certainly melt a brain away, whooo....

• Like 1

Agree with Sed, not all of us are like that. Not sure why the forums have turned nasty over the last few days.

But I'll leave it to Jack for the final words...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMmC0UAnj0

It's probably because I have not been posting as much.  I'm sorry guys, I have failed you. ;(  I will endeavour to correct this mistake by overcompensating as much as I can!

• Like 1

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams