I'd really like a godlike-wearable hood with no stats

Is it so implausible a godlike would wear a a loose-fitting hood to appear less conspicuous?

I'd like to play a moon godlike (not just because of the healing ability) but find the particle effects distracting. Enough so to prevent me from playing one.

Is it so implausible a godlike would wear a a loose-fitting hood to appear less conspicuous?

I'd like to play a moon godlike (not just because of the healing ability) but find the particle effects distracting. Enough so to prevent me from playing one.

First either find or create a mask that emulates any of the Godlike creatures. Then, post a picture here of you wearing the mask "before" you put a hood over it, then another pic "after" you put the hood on. From there we should be able to address the feasibility of the request

:blink:

While I personally do not find it realistic to wear a helm/hood that could make either Death, Fire, or Moon Godlike's become less conspicuous, I do think that the Nature sub-race should be able to blend in to their background when out in the wilderness (or any tree-heavy environment). They wouldn't need a hood for that though.

Also, I think that the whole idea is that Godlikes are already wearing "natural" helmets that give them special abilities. In my scenario, the Nature Godlike would have a special ability of "stealth +X" when in Wilderness.

Edited by Zenbane