Amplified wave. Am I missing something here?

Ach... never mind me being grumpy - I got a hangover from these damn cubra libres yesterday. Why do old friends have to visit me in the first place? Ouch...

These forums exist for people to share there views and opinions. If they differ to yours and that makes you angry then that's something you have to work on. I admit I can be blunt sometimes, though I honestly don't think that little hissy fit you had has anything to do with me, it is more what's going on in your life.

And FYI I'm using these forums again because I'm on a remote island in the gulf of thailand and I'm bored ****less.

• Like 1

Nice to have you participating again, bringle88. Also, all is forgiven for you, Boeroer. You're not the first person to fall victim to demon rum and post something snarky in these forums. lol :Cant's looking down at his shoelaces icon:

You don't always have to play nice, but reserve truly personal attacks for the forums where they downright encourage it. I'd originally thought that Boeroer edited his post, but I see he instead acknowledged being a meanie, gave us his mea culpa, and moved on... and so shall we. :D

Now that I'm here, I might as well read the rest of the thread. lol

• Like 1

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

My life is quite nice by the way. I really can't complain. :)

There's always room to complain, that's what christmas is for! :w00t:

I doubt anyone really questions your life. I mean, you post about great build combo's while others post about... https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/83361-breaking-news-pillars-2-has-been-announced/

Anywho,

Am I the only who avoided the Cipher class completely? When I bought PoE I read a lot about how Ciphers are very cookie cutter, so I went with a Chanter instead. But now I'm thinking of going Druid over Chanter.

Edited by Zenbane

My life is quite nice by the way. I really can't complain. :)

There's always room to complain, that's what christmas is for! :w00t:

I doubt anyone really questions your life. I mean, you post about great build combo's while others post about... https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/83361-breaking-news-pillars-2-has-been-announced/

Anywho,

Am I the only who avoided the Cipher class completely? When I bought PoE I read a lot about how Ciphers are very cookie cutter, so I went with a Chanter instead. But now I'm thinking of going Druid over Chanter.

Yeah I agree with you Zendo. It's a shame that others are so irratable and serious. Thanks for drawing the comparison to my post that aims to lighten people up. Greatly appreciated.

• Like 1