Yeah, I am not. Main character is a Kind Wayfarer Paladin, I've got two fighters (being Edér and the one I've created shown), Durance, my wizard and a ranged cipher....not that any of that matters, just thought I'd throw that out there.

Good to know, since that wasn't clear.

My point was a different one though, when I was talking about how hard/easy it is to get attributes I was referring to the fighter itself, not any other class who might help him.

Especially the priest buffs are not per encounter from the start and if you don't want to rest all the time you might not want to rely on spells for auto attack accuracy.

Since you the op don't seem to play on PotD I guess this discussion is moot, since it doesn't always matter that much on lower difficulties with a full party.

Glad your question got answered earlier, have a nice time with the game. :)

Thank you everyone, you guys have definitely helped in my making a decision. Have a great day everyone.

Dude put points in perception. I thought I was going blind when I read posts on this thread from people telling you to not worry about perception. You will need resolve as well as you will be frontline. I personally think fighters are underrated and are right up there with the best.

Stats for my fighters typically have something like this (I'm guessing here)

Might 15

Con 7-9 (never drop con below 7 on any character especially on POTD)

Dex 15

Perc 15

Int 3

Resolve 18

• Like 1