Missing Bounty That Cannot Be Completed

Rammstein

Question

3we570x.png

I went to Tealdor and gave him the Gleaming Society bounty, he then told me he had two more bounties for me.

The list had three options, one asking about The Disciples of the True Flame, one asking about Laenric, and one saying to leave. I chose to ask about the Disciples of the True Flame. When he told me about them, I left without asking about the other bounty and went to do it.

After I was done, I came back and gave him the head, I was intent on asking about the other one, but now all that shows up is what's pictured above. I can only leave the conversation. I checked my Journal, and it has no bounties. I also went to the location where Laenric should be, and he isn't there.

This is very frustrating. I'd like acknowledgment of this issue as soon as possible.

Edited by Rammstein

4 answers to this question

Hello Rammstein,

Did you complete both The Gleaming Society and Meztla? You have to complete both before you can gain access to the other bounties. Could you please upload a save file and an output log so I can take a look? Please refer to the link in my signature if you are having difficulty location those files. 

Thank you for your support.