Can't go back to heritage hill

Vampailleur

Question

Hi,

I'm in the middle of the quest undying heirtage. I'm at the stage where I need to Find Icantha.

However, I exited heritage hill to do some sidequests and now the heritage hill gate is shut... 

When I went back to heritage hill, a kid said "that'S the nice man who helped me" and then now there is only one guard at the door and I cannot ask him to open the door for me. Do you have a bug fix or workaround?

Regards

14 answers to this question

Hello Vampailleur,

What side quests did you do before returning to Heritage Hill? 

I noticed you are still on v.2.02.721 according to your files. Please update your game to 2.03. While this will not fix your save game as it has been corrupted. Do you have an older save you can load? Try that and see if you can progress normally. Could you please upload that as well? 

Thanks a bunch!

Hi,

I'm in the middle of the quest undying heirtage. I'm at the stage where I need to Find Icantha.

However, I exited heritage hill to do some sidequests and now the heritage hill gate is shut... 

When I went back to heritage hill, a kid said "that'S the nice man who helped me" and then now there is only one guard at the door and I cannot ask him to open the door for me. Do you have a bug fix or workaround?

Regards

Having the same issue, on an updated version of the game.

Hello, 

Apologies for reviving an old thread but I've just returned to Pillars after a long break (1 year?) and cannot re-enter heritage hill also

I did all the side quests inside as when I returned Syda the girl wsa there to thank me before going back to the Keep, I need to go back for the Main Quest "Undying Heritage"

I believe I am on the latest update of the game

I've been running around your latest save file 'Clavious Lionheart Quicksave in First Fires.' I'm able to enter Heirtage Hill, though in your saves it looks like you've never been to Heritage Hill. Are you sure you sent me the correct save?

Hey Sking!

Sorry for the late reply, Ive been away for a couple of days

Hmm that is strange!

I can double check, the girl you save is Syda, correct?

In latest save she is in the Crucible Keep for me, Maybe my cloud save from my work pc (where the error occured at lunch time) might not be on the home pc where I uploaded the saves

I will check today for you

Hello all,

Sorry for the incredibly late reply

I have indeed checked my home pc and every time I approach the gate, I get the same scene of the little girl saying I saved her from there and she is then taken away to Crucible Keep by one of the guards

The other guard just informs we what has happened inside but no option to enter

Thanks and once again apologies for late reply!

Robbie