Loot missing, 2.03

countspongebob

Question

Multiple times now playing 2.03 (I'm a new player), I've looted something and the item disappears. Seems from my browsing of the internets that this is not an uncommon report. I had hoped with 2.03 it was resolved, but this does not seem to be the case.

Latest incident was I defended my keep against bandits (for the first time). One of the bandits dropped plate mail. When I picked it up... poof. Not in inventory and no longer on dead bandit. Happened a couple of other times in the game and I thought I didn't understand what was happening, but pretty clearly this is a bug.

Makes the game almost unplayable. :-(

4 answers to this question

Do you have the option to access your Stash anywhere, enabled? If so the item may have been transferred to there if the party member picking up the item has their inventory full.

Windows 10 x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB OC1 Windforce x3 | Integrated Audio | 8GB DDR3 RAM | ASUS P6T | Corsair AX760 PSU

Hello countspongebob,

Welcome to the forums and I apologize for the inconvenience. Are you playing through steam? Please verify your game cache and see if that fixes your issue. Could you please upload a save file and an output log via dropbox? If you have a save before defending your keep would be very helpful.

Thank you for your support.

I find it odd that if you're in a party of multiple people, items picked up by a guy with full inventory goes to your Stash instead of the next party member with available room in their inventory.

Windows 10 x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB OC1 Windforce x3 | Integrated Audio | 8GB DDR3 RAM | ASUS P6T | Corsair AX760 PSU