Anti-Carth Club

If my character hadn't been a light sider in KotOR, I would've run Carths punk ass through. All that whining and doubting...here my guy was being Mr. compassion and peace, and he's acting like I just killed his dog.

I liked the character up to the point when the whining started though. I thought he was going to be Han-Soloish.

If my character hadn't been a light sider in KotOR, I would've run Carths punk ass through. All that whining and doubting...here my guy was being Mr. compassion and peace, and he's acting like I just killed his dog.

I liked the character up to the point when the whining started though. I thought he was going to be Han-Soloish.

So you liked him up until you stepped out of your apartment on Taris for the first time then?

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

So you liked him up until you stepped out of your apartment on Taris for the first time then?

Not in my case, I made the mistake of "talking" to him in the apartment. <_<

Carth (and by extension Zaalbar) are the reason I REALLY hope NPCs are optional in KotOR2:TSL.

Not in my case, I made the mistake of "talking" to him in the apartment. <_<

Carth (and by extension Zaalbar) are the reason I REALLY hope NPCs are optional in KotOR2:TSL.

Well you dont have much choice in talking to him as he wakes you up. I would have killed him there and then if I could, I was having a nice dream too. :angry:

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

I hope we can convert Dustil to the dark side in The Sith Lords, if he hasn't already been killed. Oh how I would imagine Carth would be seething at that in whatever afterlife awaits him.

If Carth is alive he better be like that insane "Fishie Fishie" scientist in the Manaan Harvesting Facility. Hiding in some compartment on board the Ebon Hawk, suffering from severe trauma at the realization that Revan corrupted his ittle wittle boy. :D

Well... IF I had the option, I would have just Force Persuaded him to never talk, being lightside and all...

He'd make good cannon fodder... you know, a fire and forget weapon. :)

I mean, might as well get some use out of him....

If only... he wouldn't talk.... <_<

Scratch that... I would have Force Choked him if given the option.... the path of the lightside is so hard to follow sometimes... :ph34r:

Aww, Darque, and here you've always been one of my favorite posters. Then you gotta go say something crazy about Zaalbar. :angry:

Oops :)

Zaalbar was ok as characters go... it was just that wookiee speak just reaaaaaaaally got on my nerves :)

Ok, I admit that could get a bit tedious. They didn't mix it up enough is the problem though. It was the same two or three lines over and over. There was like an agitated one, a friendly one, and a curious one or something, and that was it.

Ok, I admit that could get a bit tedious.  They didn't mix it up enough is the problem though.  It was the same two or three lines over and over.  There was like an agitated one, a friendly one, and a curious one or something, and that was it.

Exactly!

<edit> And another thing, the fact that it didn't match up to the amount of text :)

A minute of howls to a three word sentence? :)

I really hope they don't follow that mold in the sequal :)

A minute of howls to a three word sentence?

It is an alien language. It could rely more on minute vocal stresses than on actual phonemes.

:)

Or anything else, since it's all made up in the first place.

A minute of howls to a three word sentence?

It is an alien language. It could rely more on minute vocal stresses than on actual phonemes.

:)

Or anything else, since it's all made up in the first place.

I think you're missing the point. :)