Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Feature Request - Combat pause when queued attacks get interrupted or canceled.

queued attack interrupt cancel combat pause

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

luzarius

luzarius

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 472 posts

The last time I played POE, I died on path of the damned difficulty. I had no idea my ranger wasn't firing her arquebus even though I queued her attacks.  Had I known my ranger got interrupted, I would've won the fight by a hair.  It turns out the Druid Ogres I were fighting were able to cancel all queued attacks whenever they attack with their spells.

It would be great if you could add a feature that auto pauses combat when a companions queued attacks get canceled/interrupted for any reason.

Thanks!

Edited by luzarius, 04 October 2015 - 04:25 AM.

• bonarbill likes this

drunetovich

drunetovich

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer

Also please automatic weapon switch back to the one that was used before party member got dominated

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: queued, attack, interrupt, cancel, combat, pause

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users