Fire Godlike Battle forged?

Just start fooling with a Fire Godlike Fighter - first fight I get him damaged enough to see Battle Forged effect and it seems it damages himself as well as others?  ;(

Can't tell from the combat log what caused it but it definately grazed him for damage.

Bug or feature?

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

Just start fooling with a Fire Godlike Fighter - first fight I get him damaged enough to see Battle Forged effect and it seems it damages himself as well as others?  ;(

Can't tell from the combat log what caused it but it definately grazed him for damage.

Bug or feature?

Bug. Odd one, too.

But hey, at least it doesn't cause some kind of infinite recursive self-damage loop.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Bug or feature?

Bug. Odd one, too.

But hey, at least it doesn't cause some kind of infinite recursive self-damage loop.

Well that could lead to some interesting roleplay - maybe a priest with a hair shirt of misery...  o:)

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

Bug or feature?

Bug. Odd one, too.

That would be kinda awesome if he was a Monk...

Bug or feature?

Bug. Odd one, too.

That would be kinda awesome if he was a Monk...

Except for how he would die instantaneously.

But aside from that, sure. :p

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Bug or feature?

Bug. Odd one, too.

Well that could lead to some interesting roleplay - maybe a priest with a hair shirt of misery...  o:)

Put it on the Bug forums I  know its a bug for sure.  Happen to me with a Firegodlike I made before I scrapped him for other reasons.  The self damage wouldn't bother me because he was a durable frontliner but still its not working as intended.  Seems to another 2.01 bug/

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.