Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Durance's spells aren't working

Durrance spells glitch not working

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

devourage

devourage

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

Okay, I just got the game recently, and Durance just joined my party. When I cast spells with him in battle, they don't do anything. I put his AI on Support, and he doesn't cast any spells. Everyone else's spells and AI is working fine. What's going on? I really like the game, but this is really throwing a spoke in the wheel. 

Kriber22

Kriber22

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I don't know what's up with his spells not working; as for him not casting spells when AI-controlled that might be down to you not having enabled per-rest abilities in the AI console.

qwert_44643

qwert_44643

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 113 posts

His spells work fine for me.

Heijoushin

Heijoushin

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1247 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Not sure if its related, but my priest had a similar problem today. She just refused to cast certain spells. Hope we can get to the bottom of this...

devourage

devourage

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

I don't know what's up with his spells not working; as for him not casting spells when AI-controlled that might be down to you not having enabled per-rest abilities in the AI console.

No, that's just it, I enable per rest abilities, and he still doesn't cast them. I really hope this can be fixed.

Aarik D

Aarik D

Community Manager

• Developers
  • 3229 posts
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Hello devourage,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please be more specific on what spells he cant cast? Also could you please upload a save file and an output log via dropbox so I can take a look?

Thanks a bunch!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Durrance, spells, glitch, not, working

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users