devourage

Durance's spells aren't working

Question

Okay, I just got the game recently, and Durance just joined my party. When I cast spells with him in battle, they don't do anything. I put his AI on Support, and he doesn't cast any spells. Everyone else's spells and AI is working fine. What's going on? I really like the game, but this is really throwing a spoke in the wheel. 

5 answers to this question

I don't know what's up with his spells not working; as for him not casting spells when AI-controlled that might be down to you not having enabled per-rest abilities in the AI console.

Not sure if its related, but my priest had a similar problem today. She just refused to cast certain spells. Hope we can get to the bottom of this...

I don't know what's up with his spells not working; as for him not casting spells when AI-controlled that might be down to you not having enabled per-rest abilities in the AI console.

No, that's just it, I enable per rest abilities, and he still doesn't cast them. I really hope this can be fixed.

Hello devourage,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please be more specific on what spells he cant cast? Also could you please upload a save file and an output log via dropbox so I can take a look?

Thanks a bunch!

Whats this at obsidian.net?