[v2.01] Bartender's Ring: Missing itemmods 287 & 288 in tool tips

StormenDK

Question

I just looted the Bartender's Ring from the chest in the back room of the Fox and Goose inn in Defiance Bay. The tooltip for the item on mouse-over shows *missing itemmods 288* and *missing itemmods 287*.

Right-clicking on the item shows that these are '+20% dam. vs. vessels' and '+20% dam. vs. spirits'.

Minor details, but should be fixable :)

5 answers to this question

I just looted the Bartender's Ring from the chest in the back room of the Fox and Goose inn in Defiance Bay. The tooltip for the item on mouse-over shows *missing itemmods 288* and *missing itemmods 287*.

Right-clicking on the item shows that these are '+20% dam. vs. vessels' and '+20% dam. vs. spirits'.

Minor details, but should be fixable :)

Yeah, I saw this. I think it only happens when you load a savegame from an old version? I might be wrong though. I believe the glitch goes away after a while (possibly when you enter a new area), because my current game doesn't have it.

The reason this happens is because they changed this particular item for 2.0 - it now provides a Will defense bonus, so it doesn't become redundant after you get the Ring of Thorns: http://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Ring_of_Thorns

Edited by Infinitron

Hi there, thanks for pointing this out. This happens when a new string gets added to the expansion but isn't marked for the base game as well. I've gone ahead and reported the issue and sent it to the appropriate department.

Thanks for your support.

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

Hi there, thanks for pointing this out. This happens when a new string gets added to the expansion but isn't marked for the base game as well. I've gone ahead and reported the issue and sent it to the appropriate department.

Thanks for your support.

Was nothing ever done with it then? I just loaded my game up for the first time since August (got side tracked), running the latest version with White March part 1 installed and my Bartender's Ring still says *Missing itemmods 288*.