I had to kill Danna twice.

Torm51

Question

Hey not really a huge deal but when doing the question for the Valian trader (the one where you meet Pallegina) I decided to protect him at the Goose and Fix and eliminated Danna there.  I go back to complete the quest, he cries saying hes going to die, I say I am going to protect him but I pretty sure there was no option to say "hey I already killed her"  anyway she walks in again.  No dialogue and I killed her. My save file is too large who do I upload it to drop box?

Have gun will travel.

4 answers to this question

Just thought I'd mention that I literally encountered this exact bug today. I reloaded a save (at a point after killing Danna the first time but before returning to Mestre Verzano) multiple times selecting different dialogue options in the conversation with Mestre Verzano but Danna was always alive. Also, even when choosing to defend Verzano from her and killing her a second time, upon exiting the building and talking to Pallegina, she thanks me for getting rid of Verzano (which seems bizarre since I had nothing to do with it).

I then reloaded another save from about 2 and a half hours previous, before I had even started the quest. I picked up the quest, killed Danna again in the Goose and Fox Inn, went back to Verzano, and still had the bug occur.

Hopefully somehow this information will help tracking it down.