The new companions - locations?

So, since the wiki isn't up to scratch so far - can anyone tell me me where to find the newbs? I'm starting a new game with the expansion and always kept playing kind of a rogue hybrid in my previous playthroughs. But now there's a full blown rogue somewhere and I'd like to make a beeline for him.

I haven't found the Devil of Caroc yet, but Zarahua (or however you spell it, the monk) is hiding in a fish barrel in Stalwart. If you approach the fish seller, you'll see him scream and run away. Examine the barrel and you'll find Zarahua.

I'm being completely serious.

I haven't found the Devil of Caroc yet, but Zarahua (or however you spell it, the monk) is hiding in a fish barrel in Stalwart. If you approach the fish seller, you'll see him scream and run away. Examine the barrel and you'll find Zarahua.

I'm being completely serious.

And yet, surfing down a mountain on your shield is considered too wacky.

Devil of Caroc is in the mad scientist hut in the north east corner of the Battery map. You can head straight there from Stalwart but expect a lot of fighting to get to her.

Thank you! I may head over there then. Was adventuring in the new forest area to the West and cleared most of it, but now I keep getting my a$$ handed to me by these lizard brood mother things. May have to come back at higher level to finish.

Devil of Caroc is in the mad scientist hut in the north east corner of the Battery map. You can head straight there from Stalwart but expect a lot of fighting to get to her.

Thanks. Any idea of what level you should be to manage the fights? (Hard difficulty.)

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

Thanks. Any idea of what level you should be to manage the fights? (Hard difficulty.)

Probably 8 - 10, depending how good you are.

You're fighting your way in to a workshop with a butt load of other constructs in there. They're not the toughest but some of them explode and can do a fair bit of HP damage. I had to rest once on my way through.

Getting to the shack is a peace of cake though.

Probably 8 - 10, depending how good you are.

You're fighting your way in to a workshop with a butt load of other constructs in there. They're not the toughest but some of them explode and can do a fair bit of HP damage. I had to rest once on my way through.

Getting to the shack is a peace of cake though.

Phew, hing to get her earlier than that! Oh well. Thanks for the info.

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light