I have some questions about Wizard in general, and some tips for my kind of vision about my character. In general i want a Wizard, that stays mostly at secound or even third line, but deals much demage and here i have some questions.
1. What is the best (in you opinion) stat menagment for this kind of build, i know that probably Might, but im asking about more stat distrubution in general, for example if you where playing this kind of a wizard, how many might, intelect, resolve, dex you would you take ?
2. What type of armor would you guys recomend for this type of character ? Im personaly thinking about something between Robe and Breastplate, im not asking of course about protecion and speed reduction only, but also about possible enchantments good for Wizard, from what i seen in wiki, Robes have best enchantments for Wizard ? Im right ?
3. I know that weapon is not most important thing about mage, especially at later levels. But at the begining weapon is possibly some times life saver (Becouse lack o spells), im personaly thinking about gun Blunderbuss, is taking this weapon for mage have any sense ?
4. If my build in general would be a mage in robe with blunderbuss what type of talents would you take ?
5. Skill question, I knew that takeing few point in athletics is a good idea, also lore seems to look good. My question is about Mechanics (in witch Wizard gets one) and survival, which is better in your opinion ? I personaly dont see my Wizard disarming traps, sneaking etc. If i take Athetics (4 point) Lore (10) and rest to Survival it whoud be good option ? Im asking not only about cold tactical calculation, but alsto about how many times those skills are used in dialog ?
6. Dream Team, what is your perfect team for a Wizard, expecionally Wizard with a Gun, and also how whoud you equip/ and develop rest of your team ?