maybe he was a coward so he hid

That could actually make for an intriguing story line...

This time, you are not chasing a missing identity, but your missing courage that you lost somewhere ? B)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Turn them in to who? The Jedi Council? They couldn't have done anything to stop Revan and his forces by that point.

It all depends on how early along it came to light to him/her of what was really going on. If s/he had found out just as they were discovering the Star Forge, things could have been significantly different to say the least. All speculation though, I just pulled it out of my ass. :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter how early someone might have ran back to the Jedi council and tattled they were messing with the Dark Side. The Council didn't have the power to do anything and the Republic were rooting for Revan so they aren't going to go remove him when he is winning the Mandalorian wars for them.

This time, you are not chasing a missing identity, but your missing courage that you lost somewhere ? B)

would make for an interesting game, but playing through a whole game as a coward, then npcs calling you a coward and stuff

would make for an interesting game, but playing through a whole game as a coward, then npcs calling you a coward and stuff

Thats why you might turn to the dark side ?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

What am I a lion? And the white haired chicks name could be dorothy and HK can be the tin man since he has no heart and Atton Rand is totally the scarecrow since he will have no brain.

but then, what if your playing a light side game?

but then, what if your playing a light side game?

If it was easy being "good", there would probably be less "bad" guys in the univers. ;)

Why should the light siders always have the easy/obvious path through the game ?

It could be a challenge, having to play through a game, where people are mocking you (spitting in your general direction), abusing your, challenging your ancestry etc. and you know you have to keep you head cool (no emotions, etc.). As a reward, you get a date with either the "white haired" chick or some manly idol (depending on your gender) in the end.

If you fall to the dark side and give in to anger and retribution, you get sheer destructive power and the right to gloat over the ashes of your enemies. But forget about any friendships, never turn your back on anybody, and no eye candy in the end.

Could be possible in a game, where you started out losing your courage at some time, and are now struggling to build it up again. Having courage is not in itself a DS/LS thing, both good and bad guys can have it or not. It's how you lost it and how you regain it, that decides your "path" through the game.

Just my imagination spinning slightly out of control. :)

Maybe you (the player character in KOTOR 2) had an opportunity to kill Revan after he fell to the dark side and declared himself to be the Sith Lord. However, Revan was a fine leader and good friend, and you couldn't bring yourself to do it. Because you tried to kill Revan, he sent you away and told you never to show your face to him again. Revan hadn't completely fallen at that point. As punishment for failing to kill Revan, thereby allowing him to go on to kill billions of innocent people, the Jedi and the Republic sent you into exile.

Personally, I think part of the fun of the original KOTOR was speculating on your characters backstory, how Revan fell to the dark side, stuff like that. I think (or hope) that in KOTOR 2 they'll leave stuff like that open for you (the players) to decide on your own.

I don't think most people want to play a cowardly character

KOTOR 2 and the Sith Wizards of OZ

The player character is now the cowardly lion.

White haired chick is now Dorothy.

T3 is Toto.

Krea is the Good Witch Glenda

HK-47 is the tin man with no heart

Atton Rand is the scarecrow with no brains

Sith Lords are the Wicked witches of the east and west

KOTOR 2 and the Sith Wizards of OZ

The player character is now the cowardly lion.

White haired chick is now Dorothy.

T3 is Toto.

Krea is the Good Witch Glenda

HK-47 is the tin man with no heart

Atton Rand is the scarecrow with no brains

Sith Lords are the Wicked witches of the east and west

:D

Who leaked the information ?